District 86 General Business Meetings
District 86 Council Meetings are held at the District 86 Conferences by a virtual meeting on September 8, 2018 and in person at the annual conference April 13, 2019
To access all the reports and documents for the business meeting, please CLICK HERE
- To take an active role in the future of Toastmasters International.
- To participate in decisions affecting the members of District 86, including your club.
- To enable the District to carry on its business of serving you, the member.
Who Can Vote
- District Executive members.
- Club presidents and club vice presidents education
- An active member of a club who has been assigned a proxy
Your Club's Vote Counts
- Each club has 2 votes. These are sent from the District Director, 30 days before the Business Meeting, to the president and vice president education.
- These votes can be assigned by PROXY to any active member who plans to attend the General Business Meeting in person and vote.
- One active member may carry both votes for the club
- To assign a proxy, download this proxy form:
- President and the VP education complete their forms and assign their proxies to an active member, who will check in at the Credentials Desk at least an hour before the General Business Meeting, get the ballots and vote at the meeting.
Voting Process At The General Business Meeting
- If you are the president or vice president education, the credentials desk will give you your ballots.
- If you are a representative from the club, please present your proxy forms, and you will be given your ballots.
For further information please see Toastmasters International information on credentials / voting / proxy.