All Toastmasters clubs are required to hold elections for the following Club Officers each Spring. All roles are described in the Club Leadership handbook starting on page 22.
- vice president education
- vice president membership
- vice president public relations
- sergeant at arms
- immediate past president - not an elected position, but an important part of the executive.
Club Election Timeline
- Early March - president appoints a Nominations Chair, often the immediate past president, who then selects the Nominations Committee - approximately 3 active members in good standing.
- Early April - open up nominations for club officers
- First week of May - hold club election and submit club officer list by May 15th
- Late May until August 31 - attend both Round 1 Toastmasters Learning Institute and Division Club Officer Training if possible
- June 30 - last day to submit club officer list to Toastmasters International to maintain access and conduct the club's business
Newly Elected Club Officer List
- All 7 club officer positions are to be elected. Three positions must be submitted to Toastmasters International: president, any one vice president and the secretary.