Program Dates: August 1 – September 30
In honour of Toastmasters founder Ralph Smedley, can your club add five new, dual, or reinstated members between August 1 and September 30? By doing so you’ll qualify to receive a "Smedley Award" ribbon to display on your club’s banner. In addition to the ribbon, qualifying clubs earn a special discount code for 10-percent off their next club order. (The discount code expires six months from the date of issue and is not valid with any other offer.)
Applications and payments for members who join between August 1 and September 30 must be received at World Headquarters or online no later than September 30. Each member's join date as listed on the application must be for August or September. The addition of transfer and charter members does not count toward “Smedley Award” credit.
The winning clubs will be revealed online within a few weeks of the contest ending. Winning clubs in District 86 should allow up to 21 business days.
What’s in it for your club?
- More people can fill meeting and officer roles
- No one member is overburdened with responsibilities
- Meetings are more fun, because more people are involved
- It’s easier for a club to help members meet their educational needs
- More members means more people benefitting from Toastmasters!
- Ribbon for your club banner!