District 86 Treasurers - Club Membership Dues Are Due!
- It is much better to pay the dues in early March before the Toastmasters International’s systems get incredibly busy
- To pay dues, log in to Club Central and follow the instructions
- Please remind your club members in writing and at your next club meeting that dues are due now to you - so you can pay them by September to Toastmasters International
- All clubs MUST submit a minimum of eight (8) memberships to remain in good standing
- All clubs MUST have three (3) of the eight (8) members be renewing members
All Toastmasters should endeavour to pay dues on time to remain in good standing.
- To be in good standing is defined in Article III, Section 8 of the Bylaws of Toastmasters International.
- A paid member is one whose dues have been received by World Headquarters for the current dues period. An unpaid member is one whose dues have not been received by World Headquarters for the current dues period. Unpaid members are not considered to be in good standing by Toastmasters International.
- Each member shall pay membership dues in advance, due April 1 and October 1 of each year.
- An individual must be a paid member to be nominated for or to serve in any office or leadership role in Toastmasters International.
New Information - please read!
There is a feature within Club Central for club officers to create dues invoices for their new members and semi-annual dues. This feature is designed to be a faster, more on-demand option for club officers to obtain an invoice to expedite the dues payment process to World Headquarters. Below, we have included the steps a club officer would follow to generate this invoice:
Club Officers can now create custom invoices using Club Central. Renewal dues for current members are automatically added to each club’s online invoice 45 days before the new renewal period begins. If the club has no new, dual, or reinstating members to pay with their renewal invoice, they can skip to Step 2. If the club has new, dual and/or reinstating members to pay with their renewal invoice, they will start with Step 1.
- Using the Club Central tool: Add Membership, first associate any new, dual, or reinstating members
- Access the Club Central tool: Submit Payment
- Add each renewing member to the cart
- Only when applicable: Before adding any new, dual, or reinstating members to the cart, select their membership begin and end dates
- Once all the members who need to be presented on the invoice are added to the cart, click “Continue to Payment Information”
- Next, click “Print the Cart” which will open a new tab with a created invoice
- The invoice can be printed or saved as a PDF document, to either be forwarded to the necessary party, or to World Headquarters (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further customization
Thank you for your support and contribution to the success of your club and District 86.