The District 86 Council Annual Business Meeting April 13, 2019 starting at 2pm
Click here to register for the conference>> Spring Conference: Saturday, April 13, 2019
There is no cost to attend the Annual Business Meeting only, however you are required to pre-register by April 8th, to be eligible to receive your voting ballots at the conference, register here>>> Annual Business Meeting April13, 2019
- Participate in decisions affecting the members of District 86, including your club.
- Enable the District to carry on its business and vote for next years elected Directors.
Who Can Vote?
- District Executive Committee members.
- Your club has 2 votes: Club president and club vice president education of a club in good standing. (dues paid by March 30). These votes can be assigned by PROXY to any active member who registers to attend the Annual Business Meeting in person and vote.
- One paid member may carry both votes for the club.
- A paid member of a club who has been assigned a proxy. Once assigned the proxy holder cannot transfer the proxy to another member.
- District Executive Committee members have one vote. This vote cannot be assigned via proxy.
Pre-Registration is Required by April 8, 2019
- Indicate your attendance at the meeting and pre-register for your ballot by April 8th
- Click here to register>>> Annual Business Meeting April13, 2019
- Why? We need to achieve quorum and prepare your ballots in advance.
- To assign a proxy, download this proxy form
- President and the VP education who cannot attend the meeting complete their forms and assign their proxies to an active member, who will check in at the Credentials Desk at least an hour before the Annual Business Meeting,
Pick Up Your Voting Ballot
- If you are the president or vice president education, pick up your ballots at the credentials desk
- If you are a representative from your club, please present the prepared proxy (printed) form, to receive your ballots.
- The Credentials desk will close promptly at 1:00 pm
For further information please see Toastmasters International information on credentials / voting / proxy
Cathy Herschell, DTM, IPDD
District 86 Credentials Chair