Your Vote Is Important
The District 86 Council Annual Virtual Business Meeting April 25, 2020, starting at 1:00 pm.
You must register for the business meeting to pre-register by April 20th, to be eligible to vote.
There is no cost to register. Register here for the Annual Business Meeting on April 25, 2020.
Saturday: 12:00pm – 12:45 pm - held virtually
Not sure who to vote for? Come and listen to the Trio candidates answer questions and get interviewed by Past District Leaders. There is no cost to attend.
Attending the Showcase? The taped interviews will be viewable online by logging into the business meeting at 12:00 PM.
- Participate in decisions affecting the members of District 86, including your club.
- Enable the District to carry on its business and vote for next year's elected Directors.
Who Can Vote?
- District Executive Committee members.
- Your club has 2 votes: Club president and club vice president education of a club in good standing. (dues paid by March 30).
- No Proxies, votes cannot be reassigned
- District Executive Committee members have one vote. This vote cannot be assigned via proxy.
Pre-Registration is Requested by April 20, 2020
- Indicate your attendance at the meeting and pre-register for your ballot by April 20, 2020.
- Click here to register for the Annual Business Meeting on April 25, 2020.
Important Documents to Read (documents available under About > D86 Business Meeting Materials)
Kristina Johnston, DTM, IPDD
District 86 Credentials Chair