Division M held the Round 2 Club Officer Training event this past Saturday February 21, 2015. Not even the weather could dissuade the enthusiastic crowd of leaders. With 84 attendees, it was a packed house.
We heard Tony Bratschitsch our past District Governor, kick off the session with an energizing and motivating Keynote - "Run With It!".
Merri Macartney, DTM, Professional Speaker, Author, Certified Coach, Past District 86 Governor, 2010-2011 gave a riveting workshop on “9 Qualities of Successful Teams”.
And the day would not have been complete or so successful without the powerhouse of leaders we have in District 86 leading the Executive Training Session
- President – Louisa Steele, DTM - 2013 D86 Club President of the Year
- VP, Educations – Carolyn Hoxie, DTM - District Governor 2014-2015
- VP, Public Relations – Mike Proudlock, DTM - District 86 Lieutenant Governor of Marketing 2014-2015
- VP, Membership – Eric Solowka, DTM - 2013 D86 Club Coach of the Year
- Treasurer – Saqib Cheema, ACS/ALB - District 86 Treasurer 2014-2015
- Secretary – Anne Irwin, DTM – Former Area Governor District 60 and District 86
- Sergeant at Arms – Al Steele, DTM - District 86 SAA 2014-2015, 2013 D86 Toastmasters of the Year
I took on this task as my HPL and I had an amazing support team with my Division M Governor, Leizyl Sobrinho and fellow Area Governors, Robert Laurin, Al Steele, and Jim Chapman. Based on the feedback I received I think I more than met my vision for the Division M Round 2 Club Officer Training.
Thank you to everyone for your tremendous support.
Area 12 Governor and COT Round 2 Event Organizer