Fabulous News !!! Division C is hosting a Lunch Hour Club Officer Training for All Divisions. This is a great opportunity if you or your club executive team have missed the earlier Club Officer Training (COT). Please cascade it to your Area Directors and ask they it to respective club's executive team.
Ensure that your club officers are properly trained! Trained officers mean stronger clubs!
· Club Officer Training provides valuable training and advice.
· The training provides one of the goals in the Distinguished Club Program (DCP).
· It is a requirement for recognition as Advanced Leader Bronze (ALB).
Club Officer Training (COT) Hosted by Division C for All Divisions
Date: Tuesday, August 16th
Time: 12:00 PM to 1:15 PM (EST)
Venue: Canada Revenue Agency Toronto West TSO
5800 Hurontario Street, 2nd Floor
Mississauga, ON L5R 4B4
Registration Fee: Free
Register via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Registration Deadline: End of Day on Monday, August 15th
· Registration : 11:45 – 12:05 PM
· Presentation: 12:05 – 12:25 PM
· Workshops: 12:25 – 1:15 PM
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail or call us:
· Anton Adashkevich, Area 42 Director @ 416-930-0362 and firstname.lastname@example.org or
· Andy Mayhew, former Area 42 Director @ 416-508-3143 and email@example.com
Look forward to seeing you at the event!
Anton Adashkevich, CL
Area 42 Director