Looking for ideas on how to grow membership? We can help!
Growing your membership is the right thing to do:
- More people can fill meeting and officer roles
- No one member is overburdened with responsibilities
- Meetings are more fun, because more people are involved
- It’s easier for a club to help members meet their educational needs
- One very successful method that EVERY club should use is the OPEN HOUSE.
- SPEECHCRAFT is another great method for introducing potential members to the benefits of Toastmasters. Click here to learn more about Speechcraft! Also below MK Areola gives tips on the Speechcraft Program.
- Of course, the best method of growing membership is through your current members – word of mouth, inviting friends and neighbours as guests – going to service clubs, faith-based groups, these are all great ideas!
- To help inform potential members about Toastmasters, we have marketing materials that you can give out for free! Just click here to access your free marketing materials!
- You also have your Area Governor who can provide help and guidance!
If you have any questions about membership building, contact Jacklyn Payne, Club Growth Director.