Your Vote Is Important
The District 86 Council Annual Virtual Business Meeting is April 17 2021.
The meeting will require two registrations: Business Meeting – Reports (10:00 AM) and Business Meeting – Elections (2:00 PM) (you must select District). There is no cost.
Pre-Registration is required for both: Business Meeting by April 10. – Reports for current D86 eligible voters and for Business Meeting – Elections (Must choose either D86 or D123).
Each eligible voter registers for TWO (2) meetings – Reports + Elections
Business Meeting – Reports, April 17th - 10:00 AM Register here
- All current D86 eligible voters required to attend business meetings
- Elections are also required attendance
Select One Only
Business Meeting – Elections Future D86 - April 17th, 2:00 PM Register here
Business Meeting – Elections Future D123 - April 17th, 2:00 PM Register here
Do I register for District 86 or 123 for Elections?
- Future Alignment Report for District 86: click here to see if your club is listed.
Divisions C, D, E, F, L, S, T, W plus select clubs in Division B (Halton, Milton, Escarpment)
- Future Alignment Report for District 123: click here to see if your club is listed
Divisions A, B, G, M, N
- Participate in decisions affecting the members of your District, including your club.
- Enable the District to carry on its business and vote for next year's elected Directors.
Who Can Vote?
- District Executive Committee members.
- Your club has 2 votes: Club President and Club Vice-President Education of a club in good standing. (dues paid by March 30). Each officer must vote independently.
- No Proxies, votes cannot be reassigned
- District Executive Committee members have one vote. This vote cannot be assigned via proxy.
Register and Attend Meeting Information Sessions
Attend at least one of the Townhall Practice sessions:
- March 13th. 9:30 AM – Townhall – Full Meeting Review, Voting Practice - event is over.
- April 14th – 6:00 PM - Townhall – Meeting Review, Voting Practice Register here before April 10.
- April 15th - 6:00 PM - Townhall – Review, Voting Practice Register here before April 10.
Pre-Registration Deadline - April 10, 2021
All eligible voters must pre-register by April 10th, 2021
D86 Business Meeting Materials listed on the D86 Toastmasters Website click here
For additional Credentialing or Registering questions?
Kristina Johnston, DTM, PDD
District 86 Credentials Chair