Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI-2) round two 2022-2023 Club Officer Training Event
Toastmasters is where leaders are made. Club Officers and prospective leaders are encouraged to register and attend training to support their development.
Agenda = Download Here >>> Nov 19_Agenda_Toastmasters Leadership Institute_D86_Round_2_2
Toastmasters International is a great place to develop your communication and leadership skills starting at the club level.
To develop and support Club Officers on their leadership journey, Club Officer training is provided via the Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI). Training helps to share knowledge, provide tools and resources to help you provide excellent service to members.
When you attend Club Officer Training you will:
- Learn about Toastmasters International best practices, tools and resources
- Learn from seasoned Toastmasters about your Club Officer role
- Get information on tools and resources to support you and club members
- Share experiences and solutions
- Earn a Distinguished Club Goal when your club has a minimum of 4 Club Officers attend TLI/Club Officer Training in Phase 1 and 2.
If you hold more than one Club Officer role, be sure to attend training for each role.