Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI) District Club Officer Training Event
November 13th, 2021, 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM – Register at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/186355814257
November 27th, 2021 – 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM – Register at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/186378451967
Toastmasters is where leaders are made. Club Officers and prospective leaders should attend training to support their development.
Toastmasters International is a great place to develop your communication and leadership skills starting at the club level.
To develop and support Club Officers on their leadership journey, Club Officer training is provided via the Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI). Training helps to share knowledge, provide tools and resources to help you provide excellent service to members.
When you attend Club Officer Training Phase 2, you will:
- Learn about Toastmasters International best practices, tools and resources
- Learn from seasoned Toastmasters about your Club Officer role
- Get information on tools and resources to support you and club members
- Share experiences and solutions
- Earn a Distinguished Club Goal when your club has a minimum of 4 Club Officers attend TLI/Club Officer Training in Phase 1 and 2.
If you hold more than one Club Officer role, be sure to attend training for each role.