The District Director sets the tone and direction for the district each year, leading the District Executive Team's efforts to achieve Toastmasters International, District, and Club missions.
The District Director is responsible for directly overseeing and managing the district’s programs, day-to-day operations, finances, and human resources.
Key Programs include:
- Club Growth - focusing on building and strengthening clubs
- Public Relations – coordinating publicity efforts in the District to reach both members and the public increasing awareness of Toastmasters in all available media
- Program Quality - focusing on the quality of our Toastmasters Program through trainings, contests and conferences.
- Finance – keeping us financially accountable
- District 86 Alignment 2019
Learn more about all these programs by visiting their corresponding pages.