Step Up: Become a New Club Mentor
As advisor to a newly formed club, your responsibility is not to run the club but to let it know its options and guide it toward excellence.
- Click here for more information about club mentoring
- The typical commitment for a Club mentor is:
- Work with a new club for 6-12 months
- Attend meetings on a regular basis for at least six months
- Help with the first elections of the Club Executive
- Answer questions regarding Toastmasters protocol and practices
- Being a successful Club Mentor (for six months after the club charters) contributes to your Pathways Mentor requirement or Advanced Leader Silver designation
- If you’re interested in mentoring a new club, let your Area or Division Director know.