Step Up: Become A Club Sponsor
The responsibilities of a new club sponsor are to organize the new club, arrange meeting logistics, and help complete the charter paperwork.
- Click here for more information about sponsoring a club
- The typical commitment for a Club Sponsor is:
- Organize and recruit membership until charter strength of 20 members at minimum
- Finalize financial and logistical arrangements
- Help organize the charter paperwork and event
- The sponsor’s role ends when the club charters
- Being a successful Club Sponsor (chartering a club) contributes to your Advanced Leader Silver designation
- If you’re interested in sponsoring a new club, let your Area or Division Director know.