It is an honor to serve members of District 86 as Program Quality Director for 2021 – 2022. My focus is helping you to achieve your personal Toastmaster goals through the educational program and leadership opportunities.
As Program Quality Director, I am responsible for:
- All aspects of the educational program and training for members and Club Officers.
- Promoting the Distinguished Club Program.
- Supporting Quality clubs.
- Organizing and executing the annual District Conference.
The Program Quality Team will support you, we will make Toastmasters International and District 86 resources readily available to help you and your club to achieve your Toastmaster goals.
If you are new to Toastmasters and want to understand more about the program, see Program Quality Resources.
If you are interested in becoming a Toastmaster, see Why Toastmasters. We encourage you to visit our clubs, join in and develop through Toastmasters educational program.
PQD Team Members
General District 86 Resources
Click to Download
- Selecting your Path.
- Onboarding in Pathways.
- Approve level in Base Camp.
- Submit Education Awards in Club Central.
- Distinguished Toastmaster(DTM) Award Requirements: Toastmasters International -Distinguished Toastmaster
- Accessing the Pathways Mentor Program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- TI Pathways FAQ: Toastmasters International -Pathways FAQ
- Pathways Updates and Maintenance Schedule: Toastmasters International -Pathways Updates
Learn how to handle challenging conversations to reach a ...
Did you know the Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) award represents ...
Mentoring is a cornerstone of a quality club and ...
How do you ensure your club is as successful ...